If you are a serious snowboarder, snowboard bags are a very valuable and crucial accessory for you. Other than providing you with space for storing your snowboard, it provides a dry, clean and safe way to safeguard your accessories and tools.
No one wants to mix up their dirty clothes and boots with clean snowboards and helmet and such! A snowboard bag offers the solution to storing your luggage easily and quickly and better yet, in different compartments.
To help you out, below are the some of the best snowboard bags in the market.
BURTON Space Sack Review
· Spacious enough to even accommodate up to 4 snowboards (not encouraged)
· Good quality and greatly priced
· Particular ideal for all sorts of road travel
· Not much padding
· Not ideal when it comes to long flights
High Sierra Snowboard Sleeve and Boot Bag Combo Review
· Affordable pricing
· 2 for 1 – two bags all for a single bag price
· Water resistant
· The boot bag can only accommodate boots under size 13
· Little padding making it unsuitable for travel by air
Athletico Two-Piece Snowboard and Boot Bag Combo Review
· Great quality for an affordable price
· Ideal for taking short trips
· Accompanied by a separate bag for your boots
· Not suitable for travel by air
· Not suitable for large boards/very tall individuals
Demon Phantom Fully Padded Travel Snowboard Bag with Wheels Review
It accommodates boards stretching as far as 5.5 feet. It is a feature packed bag boasting a durable, thick tow handle not to mention monster-sized interiors to allow safeguarding of multiple boards, helmets, and boots among others.
Moreover, it is equipped with detachable shoulder straps, a robust construction, and heavy duty zippers all that blend to give you a sturdy, spacious snowboard travel bag.
· Sturdy construction
· Spacious interiors
· Heavy duty zippers to safeguard your items
· A more expensive option
Snowboard Bag Buying Guide – How to find the best snowboard bag for your needs.
Before you buy a snowboard bag there are a number of factors to consider, below we list what you should keep an eye out for.
Construction and Design: While most of the snowboard bags are comprised of a polyester material, there are diverse polyester materials grades which make it the more important to choose wisely. ensure that the design and construction you select is sturdy and durable. Moreover, it is also better if you go for padded bags to boost the security of your items.
Storage Capacity: No one wants the cumbersomeness that comes with carrying different bags for different items. Depending on how many accessories you need to carry with you, storage capacity is a crucial aspect.
Price: What budget are you working with? What is your price range? Although price at times dictates the value and quality of a bag, go for what you can afford but worth the value.
WHY DO YOU NEED SNOWBOARD BAGS?
If you are accustomed to snowboarding, then you know the equipment does not come cheap. To protect it, you need a snowboard bag
· To protect your snowboarding equipment from dust, water, and even scratches
· It offers a convenient and comfortable means of transporting your expensive snowboarding equipment.
TYPES OF SNOWBOARD BAGS
Backpack: they resemble backpacks and are convenient carrying bags
Shoulder: similar to backpacks but use a sling suspended over the user’s shoulder
Wheeled: They are snowboard bags that are equipped with wheels for convenient carrying of equipment
Padded: Closely allied to typical wheeled snowboard bags but are more sturdy safeguarding equipment from even dents, dings and scratches.
Unpadded: Also known as sleeve