When you hear wagon, you probably are thinking that little red thing with the 4 wheels you grew up with right? Mine had an added two by four on both sides because my sis and I were a tad destructive.
What about when I say folding wagon? Did you know that the same company and many others have modernized the wagon to be foldable and transportable? Now you can take it when needed. Fold it back when not. Sounds super cool to ya? They are made a lot more durable now. They are made more user-friendly too!
Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Outdoor Utility Wagon Review
1. Light enough to do the things that you do not want to get the metal wheelbarrow out for.
2. This wagon is quite sturdy and durable and is able to assist bringing purchases home from the local trip to the store.
TimberRidge Folding Camping Wagon/Cart Review
1. The large wheels are durable. But they need to be rubber for a softer ride. As well for a softer feeling in the handle when loaded up. Less work and more fun while using.
2. Easy to clean when it gets dirty. It would be nice if the wheels were smaller for moving it around.
Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Folding All Terrain Utility Beach Wagon Cart Review
1. Telescoping handle would come in handy. Let the kids do the pulling =)
2. Made of quality materials and is easy to use, nice for a campground or a lake outing. Easy to clean after a trip to your local spot where you cool off.
Radio Flyer Ultimate EZ Fold Wagon Review
Plastic is great for kids when it comes to germs and dirt. Would come in handy whenever they get tired. Might be the most comfortable ride for longer than a little rest. Just make sure whatever you load into this wagon is not too heavy because of the thin metal that is attached to the wheels.
1. Long standing name and reputation.
2. Great way to keep the sun at bay with the top.
3. Nice way to transport two tots with seatbelts.
4. Great side pockets that allow you easy access to drinks.
How to find the best folding wagon for your needs?
1) What are you going to use it for? Will it go in the sand, or the campground or just toting around purchases occasionally? Could it be for your tots or could it be for just around the house and the occasional walk around the block?
2) How long do you want it to last? Do you want to have it for a while? Will it be just a short time and not too worried if it gets beat up? Look at what you think of how sturdy it will be in the long run. See if it does what you need it to do in the short run.
3) Will you have any passengers? Check to see if seats are an option.
4) Is it easily adjustable?
5) Do you want it to be able to be seen or not seen? Say you go to the woods and you like to get close to nature to take pictures or bird watch, nice to have it come in camo. You like to use it around the yard, nice to have it come in black.